Studies in Great Britain – Studies in England, Scotland, Wales
Studies in Great Britain – Studies of high repute
If you are interested in studying in a short period of time and be internationally recognized, choose studying in Great Britain. The universities in the UK provide undergraduate and postgraduate courses which can meet the needs of every student regardless of their economic status and requirements.
It is noteworthy that studying in England, Wales and Scotland can be achieved at low cost! The tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate courses are covered by student loan which is provided by the British state. Students can repay the loan after graduation only if their annual income exceeds £25.000 (about 28.060€). If, however, your earnings don’t exceed £25.000 per year, then the student loan will not ever be repaid and after a period of 30 years will be barred. Remember that the state loan, which covers the undergraduate and postgraduate studies, in Great Britain is not part of the European funds. Therefore, is subject to the discretion of the British state to continue the funding of your studies in case of BREXIT.
Studying in the UK is an excellent and affordable choice for you
Why study in Great Britain
Why study in Great Britain: Study in Great Britain for the right value of the money you will invest!!
- Faster graduation. Indicative Bachelor’s degree in only 3 years and a master’s degree in 12 months of full-time studies.
- British qualifications are internationally valued and recognized. UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world
- The acquisition of a bachelor’s degree from a UK university is equivalent to a certificate of proficiency in the English language
- DOATAP (Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Center) recognizes all the degrees received in UK as FELLOWs with the corresponding degrees received from Greek universities.
- UK Universities offer excellent facilities such as lecture and seminar halls, student residences with excellent infrastructure, modern laboratories and fully equipped libraries.
- Enhance your CV and gain a competitive advantage in the labor market.
- You are provided with the necessary instructional tools in order to fulfill the requirements of the modern era. British universities, combining academic knowledge and practical skills, promise a successful professional career.
- The cost of studying in Great Britain does not exceed the cost of studying in Greece, as the British state covers the tuition fees through the provision of the student loan. In addition, the cost of living in Great Britain is not higher as compared to Greece for a student who studies far from his permanent residence.
- Stay in luxurious student accommodation, exceeding by far the quality as compared to the Greek ones! Note that prices vary between 180 – 500£ per month!!! Amenities (such as electricity, heating, water supply and Internet connection) are included in the price, being as affordable as studying in Greece. Student residence are usually located within the campus, eliminating long distance for reaching the university.
- There are many options to compensate for the cost of living in Great Britain in order to convey your studies to an exceptional life experience at low cost. But not limited to, the libraries provide full support to the students and purchasing the textbooks is not mandatory. Also, by obtaining a student card, you can get a discount in many stores and services, such as restaurants, clothing & footwear, entertainment, transport, etc.
Studying in UK – Studying in Wales – Studying in Scotland
- The preparation and submission of the application for obtaining a student loan.
- Information on ways of funding your studies (low-interest loans, scholarships, etc.).
- Reliable advisory support in order to reduce the cost of living in Great Britain.
- The preparation and submission of the application for student residence, either in the campus or provided by private company.
- Finding the appropriate specialty and program in accordance to your preferences through testing your professional orientation.
- Detailed information regarding the colleges and universities (duration of study, tuition fees, accommodation, etc.)
- Information about the available under- and postgraduate programs.
- The preparation and submission of your application to 5 universities of your choice by gathering all the necessary documents.
- Monitoring your application to any under- or postgraduate program.
- Communication with the universities, management of the responses and the universities offers up to your admission.
- The successful preparation of your Personal Statement that highlights your qualifications and capabilities. A properly written Personal Statement is the key to secure a position at a British university.
- The proper guidance for preparing the reference letters in collaboration with your preferred professors and/ or employers.
- Translation and verification of all relevant documents required by the British Council.
- Writing your CV / resume in English. The form of the curriculum is differentiated for each student and a common standardized document is not used.
- Practical advice and information for a quick and efficient adaptation to the new environment. Information about transport, accommodation, opening of bank accounts, how the university operates, the medical care, the Greek student union, etc.
- Selection of appropriate universities or colleges foundation, as long as it is required.
Viewing studies in Great Britain as unaffordable is a myth!!! We have the knowledge and experience in order to enjoy high-profile studies and accommodation at low cost.
Why choose Academynet for your studies in Great Britain?
The main purpose of the Academynet is to give you all the necessary information in order to choose the academic field and the most suitable undergraduate or postgraduate program. We in the Academynet have the knowledge and experience required in order to enrol at your preferred university. Also, we guarantee that the student loan will cover the tuition fees and the living costs (in case of postgraduate studies). In addition, we are committed to find the most suitable for your accommodation, according to your needs and finances.
We provide you with comprehensive guidance right from the stage of graduation from high school until enrolling to your preferred university. We start by testing your professional orientation in order to select the right specialty and program to your best interests. With our guidance, you will choose the academic field, the program and the university that suits you best, investing in your future.
- We comfort you from the stress of the complex and time-consuming process of the applications
- We provide you reliable solutions for studying
- Offering personalized services, according to your needs
- We guide you through smooth adaptation and integration to your new way of life
- We offer single or full spectrum of services (securing position, student loan and accommodation, professional orientation test).
Academynet provides nationwide high-quality services at reasonable and affordable prices. Studying in the UK is an excellent and affordable choice for you.